Sunday, November 8, 2009

Decline is a Choice - Part II

Decline, especially when it comes to blogging, is definitely a choice. For the most part I blame *Paul. I'll post later the other reasons this venture has taken a break.

(Mostly I was just tired of being negative all the time with respect to our national news. I can only take so much of this nonsense.)

Something, however, finally awoke me from my malaise.

We are dealing with cowards. Passing a sweeping mess of a bill that no one has read and no one outside of the circle of trust was allowed to see on a Saturday without any warning is just gross. These people are just incredible.

Anyway, it certainly woke me up, and hopefully others as well. We'll see if this gets anywhere.

*Just kidding. Paul has been in a little bit of a funk lately. Haven't spoken to him in a while. I hope he's OK.

1 comment:

  1. Decline is a choice, and I may decide to start watching less of it. At least blowing the UGA-UF game early gave me more time to enjoy Halloween with the family.

    ReplyDelete