Thursday, November 19, 2009

John Stossel's reading list

Okay, I haven't posted in forever and I was pretty sure no one had noticed, and then Garry insinuated that I was mourning my football team and Squeezer called me out for slacking off. Now that all three of this blog's readers are accounted for, I'll just skip over the U.S. House's vote on healthcare and the Ft. Hood attacks and instead go straight to some something that was uplifting. I'm fast becoming a fan of John Stossel, who ranks with the PJTV guys--Bill Whittle, Glenn Reynolds, Andrew Klavan, et al., as a favorite read (but nobody beats Mark Steyn). I read his article on spending being worse than taxes, and then linked over to his reading list, which I will recommend to myself and both of the other readers:

Describing his experiences as an investigative consumer reporter, Stossel said, "It made me want to learn more about free markets. I subscribed to Reason magazine and read Cato Institute research papers. Then Milton Friedman, Friedrich Hayek and Aaron Wildavsky."

Add those to the list-

No comments:

Post a Comment