Saturday, February 11, 2012

A Post!

Just a post to keep this blog alive.

Is anybody checking this thing? I mean besides me. Write for yourself and all but this is a little too circular.

I'm thinking more and more (again, constantly) about our FMG web presence. I really really really want to be online but don't seem to have the perseverance for it. The Italian word is puscatore (duckduckgo it).

I heard some great things regarding squarespace on Merlin Mann's Back to Work podcast. I checked it out, and the service (along with Merlin's inspiration) got me excited about blogging and being online again.

So, I'm back. I've decided to make blogging here a priority. Hopefully I keep it up long enough to justify a jump to squarespace.

I'll also be throwing some tweets out there, or at least retweeting everything David Burge tweets.

If you're there, stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment